Monday, October 24, 2011

LOVE is a TACO STAND!




Seriously fucking brilliant!!! How many times have you woken up at 4 or 5 am in the morning on the day of your own party to start the process of prepping the food. You spend all day preparing each dish from foil wrapped containers in the oven to tupperware in the fridge. But instead you spend the whole night juggling appetizer refreshing, with alcohol consumption – resulting in bed hugging by 9 pm. 


Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for you to throw down your aprons and yell FUCK THAT! This is my party and I am gonna get fucked up if I want too!!!




I share with you the Oasis TKO’s taco stand (Mexican trumpets sound)!


I was lucky enough to be invited to my friend Amie & Kevin’s, house warming engagement fiesta… That it was! A fully stocked bar, taquitos, nacho cheese, cake, cinnamon chips with a variety of dipping sauces, and a mother fuckin’ taco stand, right on their front lawn. 


I walked in the front gate in awe from just the garden.  I can hear sizzling steak. I feel like I am dog sniffing around the front lawn. I look up and my mouth drops straight to the floor. A mother fuckin’ taco fuckin’ stand! I couldn’t believe it. This idea... brilliant. Not only were they able to enjoy the attention of their newly found love, they did not have to serve a damn thing! 




I was still in shock! It’s as if Drew Carey had called my name on the Price is Right! With my open palms on my cheeks I’m thinking, “Is this really for me!” It was a taco stand with my choice of chicken or beef or both. Then on the side, I had the choice of cilantro, onions, and 2 different types of salsa. The best part… All I could eat… Or at least until the party was over!


After one bite of those taco’s I was sitting in a chair on the beach in San Felipe, Mexico. By the third I was a piñata! Yes! “Don’t touch me, I may explode!” It was sensationally dynamite to say the least. Not to mention "impressive" to all the guest. Nothing says “We love our guest!”, more than a taco stand. With that statement I am grateful to have them in my life. They truly are meant for each other, just as the taco stand and I became one.




It’s about 1:30 in the am and I am still getting my drink on (Caffeine free diet coke, my only complaint for the night). The taco stand is long gone – I am enjoying the company of these amazing host’s, still partying like the night was young. Normally from preparation one would be tired and dead by 10pm. Not these two Einstein’s they are enjoying the long journey of their new love life (with cake)!




The key to a successful evening is maximizing guest interaction along with making them feel special. So a word to the wise-ass Rachael Ray Lovers! Think smarter, not harder! Get the taco stand next time. 


Hasta Luego… MEAT ME!


You can find out more about Oasis TKO’s Catering @
http://www.oasistkos.com/


You can find out how much I hate Rachael Ray @
http://www.biscuitbitch.word/


Love you guys!
Sean Rice




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...